If you’re like many people, you’re sick of your criminal record hanging over your head and holding you back from doing the things you want to – or need to – do. Fortunately, there might be something you can do about it: You might qualify for expungement or sealing. But how do you get court records expunged? Here’s what you need to know.How Do You Get Court Records Expunged
If you’re like many people, you’ve thought about having your record expunged or sealed – but you just don’t know where to start. The good news: If you want to clear your criminal record anywhere in Illinois, we can help you.
Introducing DIY Expungement in Illinois
You don’t have to hire an attorney to clear your criminal record in Chicago, Cook County or any other county in Illinois. You can do it yourself with the help of DIY Expungement and Sealing, a program by the Law Offices of Matt Fakhoury and XpungeChicago.
What is DIY Expungement and Sealing?
With DIY Expungement and Sealing, you get:
- Downloadable forms for expunging and sealing criminal records in ANY county in Illinois (including forms for juvenile records)
- Instructions on how to get your criminal records anywhere in Illinois, which you’ll need for expungement or sealing
- Written and video instructions on filling out your forms
- Access to an attorney when you have case-specific questions
- Exclusive access to our forum, where you can ask questions and find the answers you need
- Extremely valuable tips and pointers on things like what to do if you have to go to court (even what to wear to court), what documentation you need to file with your petition, and more
- Filing instructions that explain exactly what you need to do to ask the court to clear your record
How Do I Expunge or Seal My Own Record?
Expunging or sealing your criminal record is easy when you use DIY Expungement and Sealing. Visit https://diy.xpungechicago.com/ to find out how to get started. Typically, people choose the DIY route when hiring an attorney is too expensive (such as when they have cases in multiple counties or jurisdictions throughout Illinois) or when they want to handle the process on their own). Our DIY service is a one-time, flat fee of $399, and you’ll still get access to an attorney when you have questions.
If you’re eligible for criminal record clearing, you can do so in any county in Illinois – not just this one – all with one flat fee.
Check out DIY Expungement and Sealing now to get the fresh start you deserve!